12ft Riley Aristocrat Tournament Champion Snooker Table
17 YEARS - 8 WORLD CHAMPIONS - 1 TABLE
The Aristocrat Tournament Champion is the pinnacle of the Riley range - the snooker table that all others strive to emulate. Having been used in televised ranking tournaments all over the world until 2009, the striking silver and mahogany design is instantly recognisable - a true sporting icon. The table combines quality and style with a modern take on a traditional design and delivers the professional tournament experience more closely than any other table. In the period 1992-2009, 8 different World Champions were crowned on the Riley table, including snooker legends like Stephen Hendry, Ronnie O'Sullivan and John Higgins.
A snooker table is a thing of beauty, built by craftsmen, engineered to a standard envied by many imitated by few. No other company can produce a hand crafted table to the same exacting standard.
Sometimes in life we demand the best no matter what the cost. Some would call our approach arrogant. We prefer prestigious quality.
Table Size vs Recommended Room Size
• Full size (12ft) Tournament Specifications
• Manufactured from only the finest Sapele Mahogany and selected hardwoods throughout the table (optionally, you can select all mahogany construction)
• West of England Strachan 6811 cloth provided as standard
• Tournament specification, vertical drop slate as specified by World Snooker for all ranking tournaments
• Highest quality Italian slate – laser cut, five piece and 4.5cm thick
• Riley V1 steels for optimum response along the whole length of the cushion
• Cushions installed to tournament templates as laid down by World Snooker for all ranking tournaments
• Pocket leathers made from hand selected English Cow hide leather
• Premium Northern Rubber cushion material for consistent bounce and maximum lifespan